LG Chem Lithium Battery
LG is probably one of the most well-known brands in the world. A new division called LG chem has been created with energy storage as one of its main focus areas.
LG Chem is a leading global manufacturer of Lithium-ion batteries providing high-quality battery storage solutions for self-consumption.
The RESU Lithium Battery is a compact and lightweight solution. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor application.
The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation time and costs.
• Store solar energy generated from photovoltaic panels for the future use.
Electricity Bill Saving
• Charge during off-peak times
• Discharge during peak times
• Discharge during a black-out, functioning as back-up power
The new RESU series features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5) and DC round-trip efficiency (95%). LG Chem’s L&S (Lamination & Stacking) technology provides durability ensuring 80% of capacity retention after 10 years.
Compact Size & Easy Installation
The compact and lightweight nature of the RESU is world-class. It is designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. The inverter connections have also been simplified, reducing installation
LG Chem places the highest priority on safety and utilizes the same technology for its ESS products that has a proven safety record in its automotive battery. All products are fully certified in relevant global standards.
The LG Chem 48 Volt range is available in the following three models
Low Voltage range features
- “Back-up” functionality supported
- Compatible with SMA (SI4.4M & SI6.0I),Sungrow (SH3K6 , SH4K6 & SH5K-20) and more brands to be added
- Wall mounted as well as stand type installation
- Expandable up to 2 units in parallel to double the total capacity.